Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury - Fulton, Missouri
St. Mary Aldermanbury originally stood in London from at least 1181, then burned in the Great Fire of 1666. Christopher Wren designed and rebuilt the church in 1677, but it was again burned to the walls in the Blitz in 1940.
The people of Fulton, Missouri, desiring to build a memorial to Winston Churchill (he delivered his famous “Sinews of Peace/Iron Curtain” speech at Westminster College in Fulton in 1946) bought the ruins in 1966. They then transported them to Fulton, reassembled the stones, restored the interior and opened it as the National Churchill Museum in 1967.